Establish in April 2010 by founding partner Michael Green, in 2021 we restructured the business in order to facilitate growth and expansion, with the appointment of co-directors James Watson and Thomas Stupple. We operate across the UK in both the Public and Private Sector, all of our in-house consultants are highly experienced, construction focused, professionally qualified and have a proven track record and expertise in procurement and supply chain management.
We work with small, medium and large construction related organisations, including; developers, main contractors, subcontractors, manufacturers, suppliers and lead consultants across sectors including Residential, Commercial, Education, Leisure, Retail, Industrial, Infrastructure and Nuclear such as; the Berkeley Group, Multiplex, Costain, EC Harris, Kier, Grosvenor London Estates, RG Group and Westfield all of whom have pre-qualified us extensively.
Differentiating ourselves; we are a uniquely capable and experienced independent construction procurement consultancy, with a large firm heritage but a personal, flexible, client focused approach.
Our core strengths are:
- Strong integrity, credibility and relationships across all tiers of the construction supply chain
- Professionally qualified in construction and procurement
- Significant operational and strategic experience
- A proven track record
- Risk identification and management
- Tailored solutions and processes
- Maximising value from an informed position
- Personal hands-on engagement
WHAT WE DO › We know and deliver “what good looks like“ to ensure sustainable success