Who we are and what makes us different
Established in April 2010 by founding partners Graeme Robinson, previously the Procurement Leader responsible for UK Construction at Laing O’Rourke, and Michael Green, previously a Procurement team Leader for the Construction south region at Laing O’Rourke.
All of our in-house consultants are highly experienced, construction focused, professionally qualified and have a proven track record and expertise in procurement and supply chain management in major contracting organisations such as; Carillion, Skanska, Mowlem, John Laing and Laing O’Rourke… together with an extended network of similarly practised associate consultants, we operate across the UK.
We work with small, medium and large construction related organisations, including; developers, main contractors, subcontractors, manufacturers, suppliers and lead consultants such as; the Berkeley Group, Multiplex, Costain, EC Harris, Kier, Grosvenor London Estates, RG Group and Westfield all of whom have qualified us extensively.
Differentiating ourselves; we are a uniquely capable and experienced independent construction procurement consultancy, with a large firm heritage but a personal, flexible, client focused approach.
Our core strengths are:
- Strong integrity, credibility and relationships across all tiers of the construction supply chain
- Professionally qualified in construction and procurement
- Significant operational and strategic experience
- A proven track record
- Risk identification and management
- Tailored solutions and processes
- Maximising value from an informed position
- Personal hands-on engagement
What we do › We know and deliver “what good looks like“ to ensure sustainable success